Powerland’s “Caesar” series 230~360W AC/DC module is featured with high-power density, high efficiency, and high reliability. This series has an ultra-low profile design at only 25.5mm. The “Caesar” series supports natural cooling without a fan and 1+1 redundancy with dual current-sharing modes integrated analog and digital current-sharing.
The Caesar series is best suitable for system applications need high reliability, high-power density, and high efficiency, such as LED displays, industrial robot, electric power, and railway.
Summary of Powerland’s “Caesar” series AC/DC model features:
- Comply with EN60950 and EN62368
- Input Voltage：90~264Vac
- Output Power：230~360W
- Higher Power Boost with Additional Heat Sink
- Ultra High Reliability
- Ultra High Efficiency: ≥95.5% @ 220Vac
- Ultra-High Power Density: 27W/inch3
- All-Around Protections: UVLO, OVP, OCP, SCP, OTP
- Silent Operations without Fan
- Wide Working Temperature: -40oC~55oC
For more information, please contact +86-25-85582306 or email@example.com. Sampling for all “Caesar” series models are available upon request.